We’ve set up this page as a forum for the April 2 grantee workshop. Our goal is to generate some discussion and input from you in order to shape the workshop activities and schedule.
In a previous email, Patrick suggested several questions for you to think about ahead of time regarding the status of your project:
- Where does the project presently stand?
- What are the objectives of the project, and how far along am I in reaching these objectives?
- Do I need to consult with Mo Pelzel and/or Brett Boessen in order to get some help with the project? Please describe any assistance needed.
- Are there capital items that I need to purchase/request, in order to complete the project?
- How am I assessing student learning outcomes for my project?
- What is the revised timeline for my project?
- Where can I go from here? How can I build on this project to expand and deepen my understanding of digital pedagogy?
Please use these questions as a prompt to update us about the status of your project and to consider what we can do at the workshop that would be most helpful for you and for the group. We ask that you post a response of at least a paragraph or two in the comment box below. (For reference, here is the 2015 Forum). And please read about what your colleagues are doing and how your projects might mutually inform one another (to see the original proposals, see the links here). We would like to have all reports posted by Friday, March 25.
Thanks for your work on the projects and contribution to the group. We look forward to continuing our conversation here and at the workshop.